Welcome To DrOwl!
Your medical records belong to you. Access the FREE DrOwl app for SingleCare members to find out what your healthcare records say about you!
DrOwl is a secure platform used by patients that empowers them to access, understand, and share their medical records to help better understand their health and receive better care. One health record, infinite uses.
Getting Started Is As Easy As 1 – 2 – 3
Step #1: Create An Online Account For The Provider Whose Medical Records You’d Like To Add To DrOwl
You will need your provider’s online account username and password to add your healthcare records to DrOwl. Please follow the instructions below if you do not already have an online account with them.
- To add your Medicare records go to MyMedicare.gov and fill out their online form.
- To add your VA medical records, you have 3 choices (If you’ve already got one of these accounts, skip to Step #2).
- Go to MyHealtheVet and click on the green “Register” button and fill out their online form.
- Go to ID.me and click on the green “Create An ID.me Account” button and fill out their online form.
- Go to ebenefits and click on the blue “Register” button and fill out their online form to register for a DS logon account.
- To add your medical records from another provider, go to their online portal and fill out their form.
Make sure to write down your username and password.
Step #2: Download The Free DrOwl App And Sign Up For An Account
If you are on your mobile device, download the DrOwl app by clicking on either the iOS or Google Play store links below or the QR code.
Step #3: Add Your Medicare or VA Records To DrOwl
The final step is simple. Follow the steps below to add your records to DrOwl:
- Go to the DrOwlapp homepage and click on the “access records” button.
- To add your Medicare records:
- Choose “CMS Medicare Records” from the medical providers.
- And, log into your Medicare account using your Medicare.gov username and password to sync your Medicare records to DrOwl.
- To add your VA records:
- Choose “Veterans Administration (VA) Records” from the medical providers.
- And, log into your VA account with your username and password from one of the below choices to sync your VA medical records to DrOwl:
- DS Logon
- To add your records from thousands of other providers:
- Choose the provider you’d like from the list.
- And, log into their online portal to sync your medical records to DrOwl.
You can combine records from multiple providers into one easy-to-understand resource. To do so, simply tap on the “+” button to add the records from other providers and repeat the steps above to combine them into one place.
It’s that easy! Now you will be able to access and share your medical information as needed.
When you’re done adding your records to DrOwl, it will access the information that they have regarding your health.
Since it’s pulling in the information directly from your provider, there may be a lot or a little bit of information depending on what they have in your records. When your medical records are updated by the VA or Medicare, they are automatically updated in the DrOwl app.