What you will get in the HIPAA-compliant DrOwl App
- A list of health conditions from your health records along with resources to help you understand each condition. These physician-curated resources help you skip the infinite searching online and get you straight to trusted, accurate information to better understand each condition.
- A list of your medications from your health records, including descriptions, important warnings, and details of their side effects. Plus, the ability to set medication reminders and save up to 80% off of your prescriptions.
- A list of your allergies.
- A “Patient Snapshot” that is a document that summarizes all of the information.
- The ability to search everything listed above.
- DrOwl gives you the ability to review and find any errors in your medical records.
- You can delete conditions, medications or allergies that are inaccurate.
- You can also add medications and allergies to the list.
How it Works
DrOwl is an easy-to-use app where patients can access their personal medical records from anywhere at any time. To start understanding your health records:
- Download and sign-up for the DrOwl app from the iOS store or the Google Play store.
- Click “Access Records”.
- Choose one of the thousands of medical providers, including the VA and Medicare, and login to get your records.
- Learn more about your health.
- Get reminders to take your medications.
- Add people who can view your records. Adding “caregivers” takes only a few clicks and allows any loved one, family member of provider to see your records.
- Securely message caregivers and providers in a HIPAA compliant environment.
DrOwl Empowers You to Understand Your Health
- Better understand what your medical records say about you.
- Make more informed medical decisions.
- Understand the inaccuracies in your records.
- Be your own healthcare advocate.