Welcome to DrOwl!
Your Medicare and VA medical records belong to you. Access the FREE DrOwl app to find out what your healthcare records say about you!
DrOwl is a secure platform used by patients that empowers them to access, understand, and share their medical records to help better understand their health and receive better care. One health record, infinite uses.
Getting Started Is As Easy As 1 – 2 – 3
Step #1: Create An Online Account For The Provider Whose Medical Records You’d Like To Add To DrOwl
You will need your provider’s online account username and password to add your healthcare records to DrOwl. Please follow the instructions below if you do not already have an online account with them.
- To add your Medicare records go to MyMedicare.gov and fill out their online form.
- To add your VA medical records, you have 3 choices (If you’ve already got one of these accounts, skip to Step #2).
- Go to MyHealtheVet and click on the green “Register” button and fill out their online form.
- Go to ID.me and click on the green “Create An ID.me Account” button and fill out their online form.
- Go to ebenefits and click on the blue “Register” button and fill out their online form to register for a DS logon account.
Make sure to write down your username and password.
Step #2: Download The Free DrOwl App And Sign Up For An Account
If you are on your mobile device, download the DrOwl app by clicking on either the iOS or Google Play store links below or the QR code.
Learn more about DrOwl.
Step #3: Add Your Medicare Or VA Records To DrOwl
The final step is simple. Follow the steps below to add your records to DrOwl:
- Go to the DrOwl app homepage and click on the “access records” button.
- To add your Medicare records:
- Choose “CMS Medicare Records” from the medical providers.
- And, log into your Medicare account using your Medicare.gov username and password to sync your Medicare records to DrOwl.
- To add your VA records:
- Choose “Veterans Administration (VA) Records” from the medical providers.
- And, log into your VA account with your username and password from one of the below choices to sync your VA medical records to DrOwl:
- DS Logon
If you would like to add both your VA and Medicare records, simply repeat the steps above, and your medical history from both of them will be combined into one easy-to-understand resource.
It’s that easy! Now you will be able to access and share your medical information as needed.
When you’re done adding your records to DrOwl, it will access the information that they have regarding your health.
Since It’s Pulling In The Information Directly From Your Provider, There May Be A Lot Or A Little Bit Of Information Depending On What They Have In Your Records. When Your Medical Records Are Updated By The VA Or Medicare, They Are Automatically Updated In The DrOwl App.